At Zion Lutheran Preschool, the focus is on your child’s primary areas of development: language arts and literacy, mathematics, science, social and emotional development, gross and fine motor development and character education. All our activities incorporate learning experiences that strengthen memory, hand-eye coordination, and perceptual development. We teach and reinforce colors, shapes, sizes, numbers, letters, and writing. In addition to a comprehensive curriculum, our children learn of God’s love for them in Jesus Christ through Bible stories and a chapel service during the school week. Your child will learn many things in a warm and loving Christian environment.
Zion invites parents and grandparents of Children enrolled in the program to visit year round. We encourage you to volunteer in the classroom at least twice in the year and be a part of your child’s preschool day. Enroll Now
- To provide academic experiences in preparation for kindergarten.
- To develop a positive self-image, a concern for others, and an ability to cooperate in work and play
- To increase each child’s skills in listening, self-discipline, creativity, and independence
- To encourage each child to grow in the faith of Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior.
- To touch the lives of both Christian and non-Christian children and their families.
- To encourage parental involvement in their child’s development.